I love this time of year ... the colors all changing, the warmer days following a few colder ones... I think knowing that more serious cold is around the corner, really helps you enjoy days like this one even more!!!
It was perfect riding weather! The four of us hopped on the Harley's and took off... McKenzie and Adaline love it! The neighborhood kids all stand around while we are gearing up... the girls are like little celebrities! They start smiling from ear to ear as soon as they hear the roar of the engines start up... they sing while we ride, make waves with their little arms in the wind, smile at the children staring in passing cars, and wave at the other bikers... it's already in their blood... but hey, who can blame them! :)
5 comments:
You should post some pictures. And by the way getting the music posted is easy-if you need help let me know. I helped Michelle Jones set up her whole page for both the Mon. Morning Devotion and their family blog.
that is SO cute!! next time send me a picture!!! :) i love and miss you all (yes, even Aaron) :) have a great day!
What do you need help with Ma'am?
It sounds like you guys are as happy as bees in Tulsa. I'm glad it all worked out for you. I've thought of you many times.
Alethia...It is always a treat reading your blog :-) You crack me up...Riding Harleys!!! I am sure Natalie enjoys her visits there...I can totally see you two riding through the streets on those bikes!!! Too cute...
Love ya,
Michelle
<><
too bad she wont take me Mrs. Jones....... :(
Post a Comment