Monday, October 27, 2008

NObama....

OK... I won't make a huge deal on the subject... everyone is so sick of the elections, enough already... I just ponder things sometimes....


Like, when did we, as a country, decide our commander of the Armed services need not have any experience at all? How did Clinton, after dodging the draft of the Vietnam war, and protesting the men in uniform that make our country what it is.... ever become President?


How is it possible that Obama, with no military experience, can be in charge of our military? (especially in the middle of a war?) I mean when was the last time you heard of someone not even working for a company becoming the CEO with nothing on their resume to warrant an interview, much less a job?!


I think "we the people" should receive resumes before we even let them run a single ad!

Or better yet... "we the people" could run an ad in the "help wanted pages" for the opening position and just make sure it read "some experience required".


Just think if experience counted in politics like it does in the regular world... this election would look much different!

No comments: