
Yes! That's right....my brother, Rusty, is 50 years old today! And what a great time I have had teasing and playing with him about it.... basically just being the little sister he expects me to be!
I have sent him countless picture texts with 50 m&m's, the girls and their friends making "50" with their hands, 50 cent coupon, 2 quarters, pretty much anything with the number 50 on it gets texted to him!!! Too much fun! at least he knows he's in my
thoughts all day today! So... to Rusty....
Happy 50th Birthday
and here's to 50 more!!!!!
I love you!
3 comments:
great job! i LOVE it!! :)
Alethia....you ROCK...you are an awesome little sister. Thanks for making my 50th so much fun. I love you very much.....
your "much" older brother
Rusty
I connected to your blog from Amanda's and I think this is such a CUTE idea! I am going to have to remember it so I can tease a loved one too. And, by the way, I am counting down the last year of my 30's too. I loved that entry... I may have to do something similar when it gets closer. Blessings!
Post a Comment