Monday, September 29, 2008

Bracing for this week!!


OK.... so I have been dreading this post.... and yet... not totally! Thursday begins my final year of my 30's! I have to say I enjoyed them much more than my 20's! (although those newlywed years were pretty fun! =)

The past 9 years have been very full... from having Adaline, buying and selling homes, moving to Tulsa, (which we love.... who knew?) to losing my precious daddy, leaving a church that broke our heart and finding one that our Lord would use to heal it!

Aaron took me to Paris, Belize, Disney, skiing, and made my dream of owning a Harley a reality... it's been an amazing decade! It's been a month of reflection.... and so I begin my trek towards 4o....


THAT journey will start Friday as I attend my 20th high school class reunion...

It's very weird! I certainly don't feel this old.... I have only kept in contact with my one dear friend, Karla in ALL these years... until this last year as the invites and buzz of who was coming and who couldn't find who... (not that I was any help with that...lol) I'm looking forward to seeing those who make the trip back in time with me.... I'll post upon my return.... the pic is me at 15! :)



5 comments:

natalie said...

i LOVE when you update this! and i like the post :) you'll have to let me know how it goes :) and guess what!?!?!??!?!?!? your birthday is THURSDAY!! :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Alethia
Happy Birthday to You!!

You do not look a day older than 21, Ladybug :-) What a joy to connect...Love the blog.

Love ya,
Michelle
<><

Michelle said...

How was the birthday?!?!

I loved seeing your comment on our blog...I would love to add your family blog to our blog...Email me and let me know if that is all right...

Love ya,
Michelle
<><

Michelle said...

Oh, great...I am adding you now :)

Love ya,
Michelle
<><

natalie said...

i miss you!! i think that you should move up here.....